Aqaba-Petra, Aqaba-Petra, Aqaba-Petra, Aqaba-Petra, Aqaba–Petra
Meeting at the hotel/Cruise ship at 8 am, transfer to Petra
by A/C car, with English speaking driver, arrive to Petra
at 10 am , visit of the high lights of Petra
, at 3 pm departure back to Aqaba
Why is this tour less expensive than the other operators?
• We are supported and controlled by ASEZA (Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority).
• We get our booking direct from our clients, no intermediate channel managers, thus you’re getting product right from the source, and hence our advertising/marketing costs are lower. Other companies advertise elsewhere and pay commissions and hence charge you more.
• Our mission is to provide you with a memorable experience of the real Jordan; we want you to carry home the image of the Amazing Jordan to remind you of our remarkable country – exciting, exotic, interesting and unforgettable. We really care that you will be more than satisfied with our services because we want you to book with Wonders T&T again and recommend us to your friends. This is our profit and advertisement.
Does the tour cost include taxes?
All the mentioned rates are in US Dollars and including; 10% services charge, 16% government tax.
Will my driver be my guide?
No, Driver can’t be the tour guide at the same time.
Your driver will not be a certified guide. Drivers have a lot of information about the country, traditions and the sites in general, but they are not professional certified guides. Even if the driver speaks fluent English, it is also impossible to have your driver to be your tour guide at the same time. This is just the rule of Wonders Travel and Tourism.
Will I be charged before arrival? What are your payment terms?
No you’ll not!
If you are satisfied with our offers, Confirmation letter will be sent to you. Payment is settled in Jordan (due at the tour day prior departure) by Cash (USD or Euros) or credit card. We accept Visa Card. Please note that there is a 4% surcharge on credit card payments.
Can I cancel booked products? What is the cancellation policy?
We understand that sometimes the best laid plans go awry. Our cancellation policy is designed to free you of penalties, in case you need to change your plans. We don’t charge any cancellation fees for our services, but hotels have their own cancellation policy, so in case of cancellation we will charge hotel cancellation charges as per their cancellation policy only. For this particular tour, no accommodation offered, thus cancellation is absolutely free.
Why you are asking for contact phone number?
● It is an anti-spam method.
● We will call you to make sure that your order still active. While others are asking for credit card number, we are only asking for contact phone number.
What happens if there is a rate/offer change?
Managing such revisions would be our responsibility. You would not be required to pay any extra.
How much time do we get inside Petra?
We always encourage tourists to start the tour early, since this is the highlight of the day trip, tourist will want to spend as much time in Petra as possible. The ancient site of Petra and its Visitor Center are open to visitors on a daily basis from 6am to 6pm during the summer and 6am to 4pm in the winter. We offer to start the tour at 7:45am, thus, at least you’ll have 5-6 hours.
But after all, time and instructions for driver to follow, depend only on you, as this is a private tour!
How much walking is involved in Petra?
On our day tour to Petra, there are about 4-5 hours of walking on relatively leveled terrain.
If you’ll have a guide, then upon entry to the site, your Petra tour guide will stop every now & then and offer his explanations on sites seen & visited along the dry river bed. For those who feel tired horse carriages are available on site. Horse carriage is not included in tour fee & you will need to lead a bargain with the Bedouins.
How far in advance should I reserve my tour?
As far ahead as possible, up to 90 days.
Petra is one of Jordan’s most popular attractions and tours frequently sell out 2-3 days or more in advance, especially in high seasons.
Where do you pick up and drop off from?
From almost any point in Aqaba.
Our pick up/drop off points include all hotels, hostels, bus stations, and other well-known spots in downtown Aqaba. We also pick up from Airport as well as the port. The only exclusion is Arava Border; Tourists coming through Arava Border should pay a deference of USD 57.00 to the basic rate for the Entrance fees to Petra.